Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
+ The "CART Management" service, accessible via the “My Services” tab on the Service Portal, offers all customers having entered into a CART contract with RTE the opportunity to independently manage their CART settings that have a price impact on the invoicing of access to the transmission system.
This service provides the customer or its third party, for the perimeter(s) on which they are entitled, the following features:
- Submit single or multiple change requests for subscribed power, tariff version and scheduled one-time overruns;
- View and manage your current and past requests for subscribed power, tariff version and scheduled one-time overruns, and load transfer;
- View the subscribed power and tariff version set for the last 36 months;
- Managing notification subscriptions;
- View pre-calculated tariff optimisations, according to the changes resulting from the arrival of the new tariff.
Note the permanent closure of the previous service "Subscribed Power", "Tariff Versions" and "Scheduled One-Time Overruns" of the "Contract Data" service on the Personalised Customer Area (PCA). Nevertheless, the load transfer management features will still be performed on the PCA. However, the load transfers will be viewable from the "CART Management" service on the Service Portal.
If you are your company’s administrator
- You must have at least one active CART contract with RTE
- Go to the Service Portal / “CART Management ” Service
If you are not your company’s administrator
- Log in to your account or create one if you do not yet have one
- Contact your administrator for access to the "CART Management" service.
This service is included in your contracts.
Pour en savoir plus, accédez à la bibliothèque et consultez les documents suivants :
- Consumer CART (Transmission System Access Contract)
- Generator CART
- CART distributor
If you require a subscription, please contact your company’s administrator responsible for managing the Service Portal.
If you require any information, please contact your account manager or RTE's hotline by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0810 80 50 50.
- Quality of power supply: the commitments of consumer and distributor CARTs (transmission system access contracts)
- Quality of power supply: the commitments of generator CARTs
- Understanding the public transmission system access tariff (TURPE)
- Help page for the “CART Management” service: View CART subscriptions, Apply and Manage applications
- “CART Management” tutorials, accessible directly from the service (purple button located on top left of pages)
- Services related to managing your invoices