The CRE deliberated on 27/01/2022 on the charging of additional services carried out exclusively by RTE.
This deliberation (2022-27), entered into force on 7/02/2022:
- builds on the additional service “ Accounting service” ;
- sets the tariff for the following four new additional services:
- Offshore algorithm accounting (service available),
- Railway metering (open since May 1, 2022),
- Relocating a metering installation on request of the customer (service available)
- Contradictory verification of the metering device at the request of the customer (service available);
- redefines the "Purchase Contract of Losses" service as a basic service ;
- maintains the additional service “Additional compensation”;
- defines a framework for experimental additional services.
April 07, 2022