Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
The data on this page relates to power plants and generating units in mainland France (excluding Corsica).
RTE will do its best to publish data without delay or modification, just as it is received from the generators.
RTE acts as a facilitator by publishing downtime data that constitutes privileged information in terms of regulation REMIT 1227/2011, but does not act in the name of, or on behalf of, the generators within the meaning of this regulation. The privileged information published is entirely the responsibility of the generators.
The following information is published:
- Scheduled and unscheduled downtime of generating units with a duration of over one hour and a resulting loss of over 100 MW.
- Scheduled downtime of a generating unit with a duration of over one hour and a resulting variation of at least 100 MW.
- Scheduled and unscheduled downtime of power plants with a duration of over one hour and a resulting loss of over 200 MW (a power plant may consist of more than one generating unit).
- Scheduled downtime of a power plant with a duration of over one hour and a resulting variation of at least 100 MW.
- Any downtime of a power unit considered as an inside information according to article 2(1) of REMIT Regulation 1227/2011.
Downtime is classified as:
- Current, if its start date/time has passed but its end date/time has not yet been reached
- Scheduled if its start date/time has not yet been reached
- Closed if its start and end dates/times have passed
- Cancelled if the generator estimates that the downtime is no longer valid.
The dates are:
- Displayed in ISO 8601 format in accordance with ACER recommendations.
- In CET time.
Due to technical incidents on the Information System, several data regarding generation units unavailability are affected. All final versions are updated. You will find the details of the anomalies in the following file: Donwload the file